Espy @ 10 weeks

Espy @ 10 weeks

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lunch at Timoti's

We had a nice walk downtown, then stopped by Timoti's Seafood Shack for lunch.  Dad & Mom had the fresh grouper, they didn't share any.  Gunner and I did get the hush puppies and some fries.

We met a nice lady who thinks she want to get a Bouv, after meeting me.  My breeder is Valkin Bouvier  they should be whelping new puppies soon, the bitch is my sister Elan, the sire is Harry (BIS CH Avalon's Frontier Hotspur).

Here is what Stacy H. had to say about Valkin's Bouv's; "Just wanted to brag to you about the temperment of your Bouvs'. My dad came over, Attia LOVES him, so she went running towards him, all smiles and bouncy energy. He said, "you know, I think she is the happiest dog I have ever seen." Which was even more intesting because just last week my sister was over and said the same thing, "I have never seen a happier dog." I just told them, yup, we have the best breeder, all credit goes to Valkin!"

Valkin Bouviers on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment