Espy @ 10 weeks

Espy @ 10 weeks

Thursday, July 19, 2012

My new "sister" is my new "brother"

Mom, Dad & I drove to Newnan, Ga to pick up my new sister, about half way between Savannah and Macon they got a call from Donna.  The vet had called animal control to say "I can't spay this dog since it is a neutered male."  Donna called later to say that she had picked him up, but he was quite odoriferous, so he was taken to groomer for a bath.  We met Donna, in Newnan and picked up the new guy.  We drove to Pine Mountain to visit Valkin Bouviers, Nancy agreed with Mom & Dad, there was no Bouvier in this guy.

We got back in the truck and drove home, a long day in the truck.

It looks like the new guy will be "Gunner", suggested by Kris and approved by Erica.  Mom and Dad had chosen Gabriel (Gabbie) for the girl's name, and were thinking of Gabe, after learning it was a boy.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete