Espy @ 10 weeks

Espy @ 10 weeks

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My carting harness is in the mail.

Dad ordered my carting harness from Wilczek Woodworks Dog Carts and it is in the mail.  St. Louis here I come.
(Photo from ABDFC site)

Carting Seminar

Another opportunity to learn about carting is our Introduction to Carting Seminar on Tuesday evening, October 4 in the Event Center. Even if you are competing, we hope you'll join us. See you in St. Louis! To reserve a cart, or if you have questions about the carting test, seminar or to volunteer, contact Ann Schallert at ankat@IX.netcom.com .
I look forward to meeting Ann again, we met at NAWBA 2010.  She will teach Mom & Dad how to adjust my harness and maybe I will get to pull a loaner cart.


PS: It was a pleasure doing business with Bill & Barbie Wilczek, they called and confirmed the measurements just to make sure we received the correct harness.

No comments:

Post a Comment