Espy @ 10 weeks

Espy @ 10 weeks

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Run in with Jan at Farmer's Market

As previously posted, the Farmer's Market has banned dogs.  So Dad takes me up the side, on Church property, to the street, while Mom shops.  Today as we were going up the side, after some people had come over to admire me, Jan came up to Dad and informed him that some kids had gotten "cover in dog poop" after I took a dump in the drainage ditch.  This was some previous visit.  Mom or Dad always pick up after me, so it is hard to understand how someone could be "covered in poop".  There might be some residual poop on the grass, but Mom and Dad do a pretty good job of cleaning up.  Jan has told the vendors to go wash down after me.

Dad will have Jan inspect all future cleanups.  "Hey Jan, Espy pooped here, can you come over and inspect it."

I will continue to walk on Church property until someone from the Church request otherwise, anyone want to join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment